Saturday, June 24, 2023

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers # 237

 

It's another Sisterhood Saturday and today we have a very fun and versatile prompt that I think everyone will love.  Any guesses from my card?



If you guessed fringe you'd be wrong.
  LOL! 
 Our new prompt is Ombre'.





I gathered up black and gray cardstocks from my stash, cut them into strips and then used my very old fringe scissors to snaz them up a bit.  I adhered them to the upper and lower portions of my card panel in opposite directions for additional interest.  The center strip was stamped with my chosen sentiment and then flanked by narrow strips of black cardstock.  Ombre' pearls provided the final touch.  The look of shading that appears on the top half of the fringe is all an optical illusion as they are the same as the bottom ones.  Weird, huh?


Supplies:
Technique Tuesday - Sassy Birthday stamp set
Martha Stewart - fringe scissors
assorted black/gray cardstocks and pearls


I'm excited to see your beautifully ombre'd (is that a word??) colors so I encourage you to check out the blog where we have Queen Beverly joining us once again.  We all love a good snark but it's not a prerequisite to enter.  

As always, thanks so much for spending a bit of your day with me!

Jules

2 comments:

  1. What a great way to play the theme - so clever, and your card looks amazing, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that is such a cool way to do ombre!
    You ROCKED it sistah!!

    ReplyDelete