Saturday, June 10, 2023

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers #236

 

It's time for another round of Sisterhood Saturday where we have a really cute and versatile prompt for you all to play with this next two weeks.








I think this is my favorite graphic yet!  Thanks Lee!


We would love to see your creations featuring some snarky critters!  I took the opportunity to do some mixing and matching of beaver stamp sets to create what I think is an adorable card.  (How does a Floridian have more than one beaver stamp set?)  

I stamped this cute critter onto rustic cardstock utilizing the upper third of my card.  I colored him in with Copics and then stamped the main sentiment in a crisp black pigment ink.  I then layered the woodgrain cardstock below, using a narrow red border to separate the layers.  The sub-sentiment was then stamped onto a circle of the same rustic cardstock and then cropped to fit the design.  I really love this silly card.  

Supplies:
Art Impressions - Beaver (freebie with order)
Hero Arts - Irreverent Birthday stamp set
Neat & Tangled - Beavers, Eh! stamp set

I'm excited to see your Snarky Critters so come play along.  Don't forget to give my teammie and our Queen of Snark a bit of love while you're there.  

As always, thanks so much for spending a bit of your day with me!

Jules

1 comment:

  1. Cute and subtly cute card, great card design, I admire a crafter that can leave so much "white" spac. awesome job.

    ReplyDelete