Sunday, June 4, 2023

Happy Little Stampers - June Christmas Challenge

 
It's time once again for our monthly Christmas challenge over at the Happy Little Stampers challenge group where the prompt is To Make A Scene. 




My design looks far more labor intensive than it actually was.  Santa and Scooter are all one stamp so all I had to do to create my scene was to draw in the ground.  Some Copic coloring, glitter stickles and some designer paper was all it took to complete.  

Supplies:
Penny Black - Scootin' By stamp set
MFT - diagonal stripes 6x6 paper pad

I invite you to visit our blog for more holiday inspiration.  We'd love to see your card in our gallery.  Remember, the prompts are always optional but remember that only holiday cards qualify.  

As always, thanks so much for spending a bit of your day with me!

Jules


2 comments: