Thursday, June 1, 2023

Color Hues #65

 

It's time for another Color Hues challenge and because I'm "up" in the DT rotation I had the opportunity to choose the color duo.  Those of you who've been around since my scrapbooking days might remember this as being one of my favorite layout color combos, so much so that my craft room is also done in these colors.






I stamped and stenciled the florals onto a panel of white cardstock.  The stamped and die cut sentiment was centered on the panel which I matted with a narrow black cardstock border prior to adhering it to a red card base.  I finished it off with a generous amount of pretty pearls.  


Supplies:
Pink Fresh Studio - Be Strong stamp and stencil 
The Greetery - Opposites Attract stamp and die
Little Things by Lucy - Crystal Collection, Fairytale


I invite you to join us over at the Color Hues blog where you'll see lots of Aqua and Red inspiration from our DT as well as our guest designer, Ineke.  Do come play along!

As always, thanks so much for spending a bit of your day with me!

Jules

12 comments:

  1. First, thank you for the fabulous colour pairing. Second, your card is lovely! Your stenciling is spot-on fantastic!
    hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color combo, Julie and I love what you've done with it! Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stencilling Jules, a perfect use of the colours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You certainly have picked a winning color combination, Jules. Your floral card could not be any prettier. It is going to be a pretty gallery, I just know it. Take care and enjoy that new Kitchen and weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was a wonderful color combo to work with Jules and I can only imagine how cool your craft room must look in these colors!! Your card is absolutely BEAUTIFUL and I just LOVE the red base...it sets the whole card off to perfection! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julie, this is so pretty - how can you go wrong with this beautiful combo?? I'd love to see your craft studio - bet it's beautiful!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a great colour combination Jules and your beautiful floral card affirms it! I think there might have to be a 'craftroom tour' post so that we can check out the colour combo there! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful use of these colors! I hope to participate (my friend has a baby shower with similar colors and I'm supposed to help her...). This will help inspire me, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful color pairing, Jules, and an equally beautiful card! Those flowers are so delicate and pretty, and the sentiment font works perfectly. I'd love to have a color theme like that for my craft room - mine is more like a 36 color palette, a veritable hodge podge lol!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a great color combination! Your card is, of course, absolutely lovely. I'd love to see your craft room!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's been an amazing challenge with so many lovely entries! Jules, your card kicked it off beautifully! I love the bright red with the bold sentiment, and then the sweet pearls. Lovely layers too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jules this is such a beautiful card and a PF set I have yet to succumb too! Beautiful and I loved playing with these colours!

    ReplyDelete