Saturday, May 13, 2023

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers #234


It's time once again for another round of Snark over at the Sisterhood.  Our prompt for today is Yo Mama!  It took my foggy brain hours of contemplation before deciding on my design/theme.  I most always go with something humorous for these challenges but today I took a different approach and I'm sure we can all relate in some way.




Exhausted Mama.








I did something a bit different with my design.  Rather than stamping on white I chose to stamp her out on a mustard yellow cardstock before coloring with Copics.  I thought it gave a somewhat artsy style to the design.  I stamped the sentiment, matted it in black and then adhered it to a rustic cream card base.  Super simple.  

Supplies:
Unity Stamps - Become the Woman stamp set
Altenew - Best Mom stamp set
PaperTrey Ink - Rustic cardstock

We would love to see your interpretation of Yo Mama!  Also join in on giving our Reigning Queen Mia as well as my fellow teammies some love.  

As always, thanks so much for spending a bit of your day with me!

Jules

2 comments:

  1. I love how the yellow really amps-up the arty style of your card! Love it, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truth.
    LOL
    Love this!
    The yellows are super cool with the image!
    I am now also craving a latte...

    ReplyDelete