Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Color Hues #64

 
Welcome to another challenge brought to you by the Color Hues team.  We have an interesting color pairing for you to dabble with this fortnight.  







We are looking for shades of Orange and Slate Gray.


I know you are all shaking your heads 'cause "there she goes again with another hand and bracelet card."  Sorry, but I just can't seem to get enough of the possibilities.  (But am I really sorry?....)

I utilized a piece of designer paper for the background however all of the other card elements were die cut from white cardstock, blended out with Distress Oxide inks.  It was just a matter of placement and adhesion after that.  And you know me, I had to add a bit of bling to her wrist.  

Supplies:
MFT - Paper Goods die set
MFT - Creature Comforts die set
MFT - Coffee Order stamp set

I invite you to join us over at the Color Hues blog where you'll see lots of Orange and Gray inspiration from our DT as well as our special guests.  Do come play along!

As always, thanks so much for spending a bit of your day with me!

Jules

9 comments:

  1. What a fun take on the colours Jules, the DP in the background is the perfect choice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the linen look the gray paper has! Cute card, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep the hand cards coming Julie...I love them! Hard to believe all your images started from white cs...you've ink blended them beautifully! Such a fun and happy card...you'll definitely brighten someone's day up with this one!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is a set that celarly has endless possibilities Jules! The orange cup looks so warming and inviting - fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No apologies needed, as I am enjoying your hand cards immensely. Great blending of your cardstock too! Great job with the color pairing! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you kidding me? What a great take of our Julie B.'s color challenge! Yes, please keep using the hand and bracelet design - selfishly, you inspire me to use mine again but truly I love seeing what you come up with! Fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes lets do coffee! What a fun card, I just love how you put the scene together--the hand, the coffee, the glasses and the letter! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Talk about a stylish card, Jules! The lucky person receiving this will definitely accept the coffee invitation!
    hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jules, this is a great set, and your card inspires me to think of lots of possibilities for it. I love the linen texture of the paper and the eyeglasses you included are such fun!

    ReplyDelete