Saturday, May 6, 2023

Happy Little Stampers - May Christmas Challenge


It's time once again for another holiday challenge from the Happy Little Stampers Christmas group.  




I've decorated indoor palms in lieu of fir trees for several years now and of course, you all know my love for flamingos so I had a little Florida Fun with this one.

I had to do a little bit of masking to create my scene.  After that it was some quick Copic coloring, a matted edge and voila!  Instant Tropical Christmas Card using one stamp set. 

Supplies:
Avery Elle - Flamingo Bells stamp set

I invite you to visit our blog for more holiday inspiration.  We'd love to see your card in our gallery.  Remember, the prompts are always optional but remember that only holiday cards qualify.  

As always, thanks so much for spending a bit of your day with me!

Jules

3 comments:

  1. I saw this on the HLS post and laughed out loud! Love the scene and that sentiment is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your palmera navidad design, Jules! Your flamingo Santa looks a treat with his textured Santa hat! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOl how cute is this!!!! So adorable.

    ReplyDelete