Monday, April 17, 2023

Spellbinders Sneak Peek #2


I'm back today with another set of cards created by products from Spellbinders latest release using an amazing butterfly embossing folder which I've paired with other Spellbinder products from my stash.

I paired the folder with a large die from an older DOTM club as well as a newly released stamp set.  I love the mix of woodgrain kraft with gold metallics.  It's hard to see in my mediocre photograph but this is a beautiful combination.






For my second card I used a coral colored cardstock for the embossed background and added a different mix of Spellbinder products from my stash.  I edged this one in gold embossing powder for a tiny border that I think sets the design off nicely.

 

I was unable to find links to all of my products.  Some are definitely older and may be retired but I've listed the product names below.  


Supplies:
Spellbinders - Elegant Twist Circle dies
Spellbinders - Floral Bouquet die set
Spellbinders - Bonjour die set

Many thanks to Yana and Spellbinders for the nod!

As always, thanks so much for spending a bit of your day with me!

Jules

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful butterfly! These are wonderful cards, Julie!

    ReplyDelete