Saturday, April 29, 2023

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers #233

 
Welcome to another Sisterhood Saturday!!!!  We have a fun new prompt for you and I'm loving the juxtaposition of the prompt with our theme of snark.  






Flowery Snark.  Interesting, isn't it?



I dug into my stash and came across a sarcasm fitting any subject and this floral vase was just the ticket.  

I had to do some creative masking of the vase in order to insert the sentiment where it could be easily read.  The flower is a multistep stamp.  I colored the vase with Copics.  I ended up with a smudge on the outer edge of my card panel, hence the popped up frame.  (Happy Accident and all that.)  I added some pretty pearls before calling this one done.  

Supplies:
Altenew - Golden Garden stamp set
Altenew - Versatile Vases stamp set
PaperTrey Ink - Offbeat Birthday stamp set
MFT - Stitched Rectangle frame dies

We would love to see your Snarky Floral creations in the gallery.  Stef is joining us as Reigning Queen with a card you'll definitely enjoy.   

As always, thanks so much for spending a bit of your day with me!

Jules
  

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhh your masking is awesome, I love the pretty floral with the smack you up snark!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great sentiment! Love the way you worked it into the vase. Terrific card, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just terrific, Jules! Jo x

    ReplyDelete