Saturday, April 8, 2023

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers #232


It's another Sisterhood Saturday and boy do we ever have an obscure prompt for you to tackle.  And I say "tackle" because I really, really struggled with this one and my interpretation is a very broad one.  




 



So you are no doubt asking yourself just how my old bitty relates to astrology.  Well....after stamping out my old broad I hand drew the scales underneath, colored her with Copics and then fussy cut directly along with stamped/drawn edges so I could paper piece her to this funky panel of designer paper.  But again....where is this going?  


Have you figured it out?  LOL!  Well, I'm a Libra.  Libra's symbol is the Scales of Justice and nothing is more UNjust than a set of bathroom scales.  ta-da!  So that's the twisted backstory to my card....and the inner workings of my mind.  

Supplies:
Art Impressions - Get Well stamp set
Art Impressions - Never Too Old to Laugh stamp set

We would love to see your Snarky Bunny creations in the gallery.  Fran is joining us as Reigning Queen with a card you'll definitely enjoy.   

As always, thanks so much for spending a bit of your day with me!

Jules
  

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I really must break out this set again and have a play! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muah ha ha ha ha
    That is all kinds of awesome!
    I love your interpretation of the challenge sistah!
    It's perfection

    ReplyDelete