Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Happy Little Stampers - April Christmas Challenge

 

It's time for another round of Christmas cards with the Happy Little Stampers challenge group.  This month we'd love to see Jingle Bells displayed on your card however any holiday theme qualifies.





I combined metallic die cuts with an embossed white panel to create my "Look Mom! No stamping!" card.  I'm really liking the combination of matte gold and shiny copper and if I'd had more time I definitely would have loved to create multiples of this one.  It's very pretty in real life.

Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink - joy die
Impression Obsession - bell dies
Simon Says Stamp - Layered Vines embossing folder

I invite you to visit our blog for more holiday inspiration.  We'd love to see your card in our gallery.  Remember, the prompts are always optional but remember that only holiday cards qualify.  

As always, thanks so much for spending a bit of your day with me!

Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment