Thursday, April 13, 2023

Seize the Birthday #259


It is officially Happy Hour at the Seize the Birthday challenge!!!  Everyone deserves a toast on their birthday and we are hoping to fill our gallery with lots of good cheer.

 





I began with the large stamped sentiment and the smaller sub sentiment.  I made sure to leave just the right amount of white space below to adhere the die cut wine glass and cute braceleted wrist.  As you can see, I chose burgandy as my color because I prefer reds over whites.  Ha!

Supplies:
MFT - How to Say Cheers stamp set
MFT - wine glass dies 

I invite you to visit our blog for more inspiration.  We'd love to see your card in our gallery.  Remember, our toppings are always optional but do remember to make it a birthday card.  

As always, thanks so much for spending a bit of your day with me!

Jules

9 comments:

  1. It's all about the sentiment, I love it. A nice glass of red is my tipple too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the oversized sentiment and her little bracelet! Terrific card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful , Jules! I love the bold greeting and the how well you colored the hand. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a striking card with that bold sentiment. The best design element is the wine glass in hand.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Jules, this is awesome, I too love the hand holding the glass. I also love your big CHEER!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous! I love how you’ve balanced the huge font with the small hand and glass.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your large greeting to showcase your wine glass in your hand, Jules.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun card, love the bold sentiment and glass in hand, loved your blog intro too :) Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun card! I love the obvious difference between the big bold sentiment and the small hand holding the wine. Loving this cute design! :)

    ReplyDelete