Saturday, April 1, 2023

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers #231


Happy April Fool's Day from the Sisterhood!  Edna is kicking off the spring season with a new prompt.  Any guesses?


A couple of hints.  It's not Pun nor Chicken.  LOL!


As you can clearly see, I took an entirely different approach to Bunny.



I combined two stamp sets to create my scene.  All chicken elements are from an Ellen Hutson set.  The bunny was snagged from an old Greeting Farm set.  All that was required was some simple stamping, coloring and one bit of fussy cutting for the bunny's egg which I popped up over top of the bunny's body.  I'm calling this an Offbeat Easter Card.

Supplies:
Ellen Hutson - Good Egg stamp set
The Greeting Farm - Eggstra Special stamp set

We would love to see your Snarky Bunny creations in the galleryDarnell is joining us as Reigning Queen with a card you'll definitely enjoy.   

As always, thanks so much for spending a bit of your day with me!

Jules




3 comments:

  1. I love your offbeat Easter creation - so clever! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Love how your mind works! This is so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What the cluck!
    LOL
    Love that wee bunny and chick

    ReplyDelete