Thursday, March 23, 2023

Seize the Birthday #258

 

Today's card is celebrating spring birthdays as it fits the theme of our new Seize the Birthday challenge topping.  I found myself scurrying once again to get caught up after weeks of traveling so simple is the name of the game today.








Fortunately I placed this stamp set out on my crafty desk before leaving so I knew exactly what to create when I returned.  I used a multi-step stamp set to create the florals.  I currently have the most gorgeous lilies blooming outside my front door so I used a similar color palette for my design.  I added a narrow border of cardstock and popped the main panel up on the embossed card front using fun foam.  As per my usual, I added in a sprinkling of clear droplets to finish it off.

Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink - Botanical Silhouttes stamp set
PaperTrey Ink - unlabeled cover die (background embossing)
Distress Oxide ink

I invite you to visit our blog for more inspiration.  We'd love to see your card in our gallery.  Remember, our toppings are always optional but do remember to make it a birthday card.  

As always, thanks so much for spending a bit of your day with me!

Jules

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful and so perfectly CAS. Love the bit of interest on the background xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a CAS beauty this is with those blue flowers! I wish there were more blue flowers that grow in gardens because they're so pretty to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Is this set still available?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty. The vibrant blue flowers are perfect for this CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful blue flowers on your CAS card. Fabulous card, Jules. I like that you framed your white card with the same blue.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jules, I Love the blue florals and the EF background adds just enough interest. The font on the sentiment is so pretty too! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pretty blue flowers in your garden. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so gorgeous Jules. The blue just pops! Great layout and texture too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty shade of blue, beautiful CAS card, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete