Saturday, April 1, 2023

Color Hues #61


In case you missed my first post of the morning, let me wish you all a Happy April Fool's Day once again.  The card in this post was created for the new Color Hues challenge using our new duo of Peach and Kraft brought to you by Stef.





I combined two different tones of kraft cardstock for my card panel and netting.  I added a bit of inking to the ends of the sand dollar before popping it up on the netting.  The sentiment is heat embossed in copper and the pearls add just the right finishing touch to this fun little beachy thank you.

Supplies:
Reverse Confetti - Sand Dollar die set
Reverse Confetti - Sentimental Sayings stamp set
Altenew - Twigtastic die 
Trinity Stamps - Pearl Perfection gems

I invite you to join us over at the Color Hues blog where you'll see lots of Peach and Kraft inspiration from our DT as well as our special guests.  I do hope to see your card in our gallery!

As always, thanks so much for spending a bit of your day with me!

Jules


7 comments:

  1. The sand dollar is fabulous Jules, especially with the net behind it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all things nautical and that netting is wonderful too. A very creative us of our colors, Jules!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've loved collecting sand dollars at the beach, and I don't think I've ever seen a sand dollar die before. That net is the perfect background and it's such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card, Jules! Love your elements and pretty layout. The sand dollar is great for these colors! Sweet to add the pearls too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not exactly sure what a sand dollar is, we don't have them over here, but your beach themed card is still a great take on the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this card Jules! You've made the peach & kraft theme work beautifully for your nautical card and I'm loving that net and the sand dollar! FABULOUS card my friend! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My husband and I were just talking about when we were young (a jillion years ago lol!) how we could always find whole sand dollars on the Oregon coast. It's so fun to see your beautiful beachy themed card with one as the main image. Love the netting too, it's a great touch!

    ReplyDelete