Saturday, March 18, 2023

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers #230

 

Put on your Snarky Pants!  It's another Sisterhood Saturday where our theme for this upcoming fortnight is Yuck.   



The sentiment continues on the inside....




I figured this could work as either a Humorous 
Get Well card or a Snarky Birthday card.  I love options!





As you can see, this is a fairly simple card.  I stamped the image in a Copic friendly ink and then colored it in with alcohol markers.  I used my favorite crisp black pigment ink to stamp the sentiment.  Finally I matted the panel with a very narrow margin of gray cardstock and popped it up with fun foam for some dimension.  

Supplies:
Art Impressions - Get Well stamp set
Two Lips - Shit Yourself stamp set

So what's Yuck look like in your book?  The Sistahs and Queen Beverly are looking forward to seeing your creations in our gallery!

As always, thanks so much for spending a bit of your day with me!

Jules

4 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha! We're all so sick and twisted. Love yah! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muah ha ha ha ha ha ha
    Love it....that was NOT what I was expecting on the inside :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't expecting what was on the inside either! This is fantastic! LOL!

    ReplyDelete