Saturday, March 4, 2023

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers #229

 

It's time for another Saturday with the Sisterhood!  We have a very fun and versatile prompt for this fortnight so we hope to see lots of wonderful creations in our gallery.  You know I like to make you guess so think "big picture" on this one.



If you guessed Ink you're a genius.  :-)




My card today is very CAS, involving only basic stamping, coloring and a few clear gems.  My coloring was inspired by Joe Sysavath who goes by vjsjoey on Instagram.  Yana has also done similar non-blending coloring in the past as well.  It sure makes coloring an image super simple and with today's prompt of Ink, I thought it would add some whimsy to the design.

Supplies:
Picket Fence Studios - That's Just Flocking Great stamp set
Ellen Hutson - clear droplets

Whether you go wild with the ink or take a more subtle approach as myself, I look forward to seeing your cards in our gallery Come play along!

As always, thanks so much for spending a bit of your day with me!

Jules

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant in every which way! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh loving the flocking flamingoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so super cute and totally fun!!! Love the way you colored the flamingoes!

    ReplyDelete