Saturday, March 4, 2023

Happy Little Stampers -- March Christmas Challenge

 

Hello Fans of the Happy Little Stampers Challenge Blogs.  It's been awhile, hasn't it?  The team took a break after Christmas but we're back in full force for 2023.  My post today is for the monthly Christmas challenge but I encourage you to check out the many challenges offered up by Kylie.  


Our first prompt of the new year is Candy Cane.







I used two different holiday die sets, an embossed background and some tiny hearts to create my card.  It was super simple to make yet it has a touch of elegance to it.

Supplies:
Cottage Cutz - Holiday Cocoa die set
Cottage Cutz - Happy Ho Ho Ho die set
Altenew - Checkered Diamonds embossing folder


I invite you to visit our blog for more holiday inspiration.  We'd love to see your card in our gallery.  Remember, the prompts are always optional but remember that only holiday cards qualify.  

As always, thanks so much for spending a bit of your day with me!

Jules







2 comments:

  1. I love the sentiment on your card. Great contrast using the color black. Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this!! All the dies...so cute!

    ReplyDelete