Saturday, February 18, 2023

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers #228

 

It's time for another Sisterhood Saturday where the prompt this week is a bit hard core if taken literally....which of course, I did.  I must also confess that I was greatly inspired by the card created by fellow teammate Chris Dring.  Thanks for providing me with some mojo Chris!







I think Edna was also inspired by Chris. *wink*




I'm sure Alex Siberia did not have this card design in mind when she began her Kickstarter campaign.  My sincerest apologies.  LOL!

I began with panels of both white and black cardstocks, one stamp set and one cover plate die.  I die cut the background in both colors, stamped my phrases onto the white negative pieces and then puzzle fit them into the black die cut panel.  The focal expletives were heat embossed in white onto a coral speech bubble and then the entire panel was adhered to a heavy weight white card base.  

Supplies:
Alex Siberia Designs - Modern Stripes cover plate die
Paper Issues - Snarky Stamp set
Altenew - Speech Bubble die set


Whether you take our prompt literally or suggestively, we look forward to seeing your cards in our gallery.  Come play along!

As always, thanks so much for spending a bit of your day with me!

Jules

2 comments:

  1. What a clever way to cram in a great selection of sweariness! Happy Saturday, Jules, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is all kinds of awesome sweariness! Well done sistah :)

    ReplyDelete