Thursday, February 16, 2023

Color Hues #58

 

The Color Hues gang has a new color duo for you to try, courtesy of Tracey.  It's such a happy and fun combination so I'm looking forward to a full gallery.  Here's my DT contribution.




I wish Band aids actually came in these fun colors.





I created my layered bandages in lime and cyan, adhered them in horizontal rows onto a white textured label matted with cyan cardstock.  I stamped the sentiment in the lower right corner, adhered the label to a white panel which was then adhered with fun foam onto a white card base.  

Supplies:
MFT Stamps - Band Aid die set
Pink Fresh Studio - Basic Label Frame die set
Reverse Confetti - Mixed Messages stamp set

I invite you to join us over at the Color Hues blog where you'll see lots of Lime and Cyan inspiration from our DT as well as our special guests.  I do hope to see your card in our gallery!

As always, thanks so much for spending a bit of your day with me!

Jules

8 comments:

  1. Love your fun bandaids Jules, you can get fun coloured ones over here but usually they're just plan flesh or clear!! A great take on the colours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My granddaughter would be a huge fan of these band-aids! This is such a fun "get well" card! I love that Label Frame, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These bandages are just so cute and fun get well card. Thanks for having me as GD at Color Hues.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card, Jules! I agree, why can't they make adult bandaids fun too. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too wish bandaids came in these FUN colors Jules!! What a sweet, SWEET card and sure to put a smile on someone's face who is healing!! LOVE it!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jules this is such a fun get well card, surely to brighten up anyone who is under the weather up! I would love if we had band aids like these for real!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Julie, what a clever and sweet way to wish someone better health! Love those bandaids!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love seeing the variety in our DT cards, Julie, this is so fresh and fun! I love how you even added texture to the label. Super bright design, I love it!

    ReplyDelete