Saturday, December 3, 2022

Color Hues #54

 

Happy December everyone!  It's still in the 80s here in Florida so getting into the holiday mood takes a bit more imagination but we'll get there.  

Today I'm sharing a card I created for the final Color Hues challenge of 2022 where the color duo is Navy and Cream.  I thought the colors were perfect for a Hanukkah card.  





It's really hard to see from my photo but all of my elements are heat embossed.  I used a navy embossing powder for the sentiment and clear embossing powder over top of the die cut elements.  The background is a cream cardstock with a linen texture and together with the embossing it gives the card an elevated feel. 

Supplies:
Concord & 9th - Seasonal Sayings stamp set
Simon Says Stamp - Happy stamp set
Simon Says Stamp - Ultra Navy embossing powder
Poppystamps - Blooming Poinsettia dies 

I'm looking forward to officially joining the Color Hues DT in January but I need to up my game as they have some fabulous designers over there.  Take a peek at their blog and see if you don't agree!

As always, thanks so much for spending a bit of your day with me!

Jules

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful CAS card! I love the beautiful navy and cream florals. We're looking forward to having you join us! No pressure at all--your cards are fabulous! Thanks for sharing with us for this last challenge of 2022!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish it was nearer 80' here, hovering around freezing as I type but the tree is up and the log burner flaming! Super take on the colours with this CAS make. Lovely to see you in the gallery at Color Hues. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect card indeed for our colors! You have no game to up my dear! Looking forward to having you on board at Color Hues.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful clean design Julie! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete