Sunday, December 4, 2022

Happy Little Stampers - December Christmas Challenge

 

It's time for our last challenge of the year over at the Happy Little Stampers Christmas challenge where our prompt is Stenciling.  






I chose to use a non-traditional color palette for my wintery holiday card.  I used dye inks to both stencil the background as well as blend out my white die cuts.  I added a bit of gray shading to the body of the snowman and a bit of blending to the sentiment banner.   No embellishments needed.  


Supplies:
The Greetery - Square Dance stencil set
Simon Says Stamp - Merry & Bright stamp set
Cottage Cutz - Winter Snowman die set


I invite you to visit our blog for more holiday inspiration.  We'd love to see your card in our gallery.  Remember, the prompts are always optional but remember that only holiday cards qualify.  

FYI - All HLS challenges will be on hold until March so the team members can enjoy a little after the holidays break.  

As always, thanks so much for spending a bit of your day with me!

Jules



1 comment:

  1. such a lovely plaid background, the colors you used are great, beautiful holdiay scene
    Happy Holidays
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete