Saturday, November 26, 2022

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers #223

 

It's another Snarky Saturday with the Sisterhood!  Before I get to my card I'd like to wish my American friends a belated Happy Thanksgiving.  It's been a rough year for me but there is still so much to be grateful for.  

Our new prompt for this coming fortnight is Queen.  I struggled a bit with this one so work with me here.  Mine is a very broad interpretation.  



My thoughts are that if you can sit and look pretty in a martini glass, you must be royalty, right?





I began my card by stamping the background colors followed by the image and sentiment.  I then ran the panel through an embossing folder and added some gems for some sparkle and interest.  I love to color but today I just plain didn't feel like it and think this makes for a fun alternative.   

Supplies:
MFT Stamps - Martini on Me stamp set
Simon Says Stamp - Lumen embossing folder
Ellen Hutson - Abstract Nature stamp set
Stamplorations - Some Snark stamp set (created by fellow Sista Chris)
Trinity Stamps - Mint Dream gems

I invite you to visit our blog for more royal inspiration and hope to see your creation in our gallery! 

As always, thanks so much for spending a bit of your day with me!

Jules



3 comments:

  1. Really love this, Jules. Everything sits together brilliantly - fab card. Sending you love and hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't look like much of a struggle, glad you worked through it, as it is Faboulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is a brilliant interpretation of the challenge!
    She is clearly the queen of all she surveys - and is enjoying a bevvy - what's more royal than THAT?

    ReplyDelete