Saturday, November 12, 2022

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers #222

 

Welcome to another edition of Sisterhood Saturday!  You may be wondering why I'm posting a Halloween card "after the fact."  Well, I thought a punny play on a curse word would fit the theme of Juvenile.  







Too Cute!

I began with the die cut ghost which includes the cut out BOO! in the center.  The BOO! and face are inlaid in black.  The background was embossed with a folder and then matted with a tiny border of orange.  I thought hard about adding some embellishments but in the end, liked it just the way it is. 


Miss Ink Designs - Boo Sheet stamp set
Simon Says Stamp - Ghost die
Simon Says Stamp - Ghost embossing folder


I invite you to visit our blog for more juvenile inspiration and hope to see your creation in our gallery! 

As always, thanks so much for spending a bit of your day with me!

Jules


2 comments:

  1. He he he he this is awesome!
    Nothing beats a good pun!
    So here's my 2022 Halloween joke - (fits with your card)
    Why don't monsters eat ghosts???
    Because they taste like sheet...
    Pffffftttt...yep....sadly that's the extent of my sense of humour :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see nothing wrong with posting a Halloween card after the holiday....said the other Sister who posted a Halloween card after the holiday. LOL! This is all kinds of fa-boo-lous! (Yeah, I totally went there!)

    ReplyDelete