Monday, November 14, 2022

Perfectly CAS November Challenge

 

The new prompt for November's Perfectly CAS challenge is Snowflake.  I had so much fun creating my card that I actually have a two-fer to share with you today.

Card one uses a beautiful blue textured cardstock showcased on a white background.  The blue cardstock peeks out from underneath the dots.






Card two is exactly opposite using the the beautiful blue textured cardstock as the background.   










I used a large arch die to create the see through element of the background panels.  The J and the Y were die cut from an alpha set however I substituted a snowflake for the O.  This is a very simple but elegant design that could easily be mass produced.

Supplies:
MFT - Stitched Alpha dies
MFT - Let it Snow snowflake die
PinkFresh Studio - Braided Arch die
Tonic Studios - Ice Grey Glacier cardstock

Come check out our blog for more inspiration!  We'd love to see your cards in our gallery.  Please remember to use only 1/3 of the area in your design.  

As always, thanks so much for spending a bit of your day with me!

Jules

1 comment:

  1. This is a great example of a perfect CAS cards. Very ascetic and beautiful at the same time. I love your design!

    ReplyDelete