Saturday, October 29, 2022

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers #221


It's time for another Snarky Saturday from the Sisterhood.  With Trick or Treat Night happening in just a few days we thought it would be fun to see your snarky Halloween cards.  I combined some subtle snark with a very cute witch to create a very unscary card.  







This has to be one of my all time favorite graphics. 
 Very creepy!  Thanks Lee!



First up was to stamp, color and fussy cut out my cute witch.  I then stamped the  sentiment in black pigment ink onto the purple panel prior to embossing in a folder.  I also embossed a panel of black cardstock in exactly the same position.  I layered the two panels one on top of the other before making a cut about two thirds of the way down.  (This ensures a nice alignment.)  I pieced them together and added a a narrow strip of woodgrain cardstock overtop of the cut edges.  Finally I added some fun foam under the completed panel prior to adhering it to a white card base to give it a bit of dimension.  


Supplies:
Unity Stamp Co - Spooky Girl stamp
Older CZ Design - please stamp 
Spellbinders - Geo Screen embossing folder
Scraptastic - This Life Noted alpha stamp set
Altenew - woodgrain cardstock


I invite you to visit our blog for more pink inspiration and hope to see your creation in our gallery! 

As always, thanks so much for spending a bit of your day with me!

Jules


2 comments: