Sunday, October 30, 2022

JUGS #656

 

The fabulous team over at Just Us Girls blog has a challenge this week that's one of my favs.  



Holiday Tags!!!  




The three beverages are all from one set of dies.  Everything was cut from white cardstock and blended with dye inks to achieve my color choices.  I did a bit of sparkly embellishing on two of the beverages, added each to a bold color of cardstock and adhered them all to a white tag.  These were so fun to make!!!


Supplies:
Cottage Cutz - Coffee and Cocoa die set
Simon Says Stamp - Christmas Tiny Words stamp set
Penny Black - Gift Tag die


As always, thanks so much for spending a bit of your day with me!

Jules

6 comments:

  1. LOVE them! They look pretty real too! I love tags too, and my family knows we save them from year to year, so they don't get thown out...plus they know how much work goes into them. (AKA: I have them trained) LOL! Thanks for sharing these with us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so fun, Jules! I love the bold festive colours. Super!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie... fabulous tags! The drink theme is brilliant! Must feel good to have a few done and ready in your stash. Thanks ever so much for joining and sharing at Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome tags! Love the coffee theme! Thanks for joining in at JUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic tags.I love the theme and the beautiful bright Christmas colours.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete