Monday, October 3, 2022

Just Us Girl Challenge #652

 

Today I'm sharing a quick card I made this afternoon for the current Just Us Girls challenge blog where the prompt is Scraps.







I've hoarded a little scrap of an alcohol inked background for ages never knowing what to do with it but also not wanting to part with it.  THIS was just the kick I needed.  

The die cut sentiment is an older one and being all one piece, made this very simple to create.  So simple in fact that I made it into a shaker card. :-)  The shaker consists of a total of four identically die cut panels with a layer of acetate between the top and second layer....followed by shaker bits and lastly the alcohol ackground.  (NOTE: I stamped the sentiment prior to assembling all of the layers.)  I punched a few hearts from the remaining sliver of background and used those as design elements.  Here's a closer look at the shaker section....



It makes my heart happy that I finally found a use for my beloved alcohol scrap.

Supplies:
WPlus9 - Fabulous die
WPlus9 - Flock Yeah stamp set
Ranger alcohol inks

As always, thanks so much for spending a bit of your day with me!

Jules

2 comments:

  1. Wow Julie this is fabulous and so creative. That AI piece is super and a bonus you used it as a shaker card. Love it. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous is just what this card is! A brilliant take on our Scraps theme. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete