Saturday, October 1, 2022

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers #219

 

It's time for another Snarky Saturday with the Sisterhood and we have a very fun prompt this time around.  Can you guess from my sentiment?



If you guessed Birthday try again.  LOL!








Yes, yes.  I know.  There's the MFT cocktail bedazzled arm once again.  Sorry not sorry.  It was just too perfect for this challenge and I'm not quite ready to put the die set away.

To make it a bit simpler on myself I used a piece of designer paper for my background.  I don't think it packs the punch that an ink blended background provides but patterned papers need some loving too.

I colored the elements with Distress Oxides and added sparkles to the beverage and glossy accents to the straw and fruit.  I matted the finished panel and stamped the greeting below the arranged images.  I adhered it to a colored card base for something a bit different.

We'd love for you to visit our blog for more inspiration from the Sisters as well as Stef, our Reigning Queen.


Supplies:
MFT - In Good Hands die set
MFT - Long Stem Barware die set
MFT - Barware Basics die set
MFT - Sassy Birthday 2 stamp set
Honeybee Stamps - 6x6 paper pad

As always, thanks so much for spending a bit of your day with me!

Jules

2 comments:

  1. Yes, those patterned papers do need love ... love the colored card base too ... thanks so much for having me join the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that set, I would also use it often and it is just perfection for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete