Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Happy Little Stampers - October Christmas Challenge

 

Happy October crafty friends.  As you know, Florida was recently hit by Hurricane Ian and life for many will never be the same.  Thankfully my little piece of Florida remained unscathed so we're breathing a huge sigh of relief at having dodged another storm.  My heart goes out to those who have lost everything.  

Now on to something a bit happier....

Today I'm sharing my DT card for the Happy Little Stampers October challenge where our (optional) prompt is Frame.   








This card was super simple to create thanks to an older Make it Market kit from PaperTrey Ink.  I used the stamps, dies and patterned papers to create my focal point, building up the layers with additional die cuts for some dimension. (All images are preprinted other than the stamped sentiment.)  I ran the card through my die cutter using an impression plate to create the texture on the front before adhering the elements.  Super Simple Card.    

Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink - Make it Market Christmas kit (several years old)
PaperTrey Ink - Canvas Impression Plate

I invite you to visit our blog for more holiday inspiration.  We'd love to see your card in our gallery.  Remember, the prompts are always optional but remember that only holiday cards qualify.  

As always, thanks so much for spending a bit of your day with me!

Jules





2 comments:

  1. It doesn't look like a simple card, I love the dark tones, really makes the focal point pop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is a beautiful card. I love the blue as the main color. Really accents the Christmas colors.
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete