Saturday, October 8, 2022

Color Hues #50


Happy Saturday!  Today I'm playing along with the Color Hues challenge blog using their current color duo.  Purple and orange just scream Halloween and I was looking for an excuse to create another card from this very cute set of stamps.   



 (Poor little no arm ghosty is feeling bit left out of the festivities.)   




I used Distress Oxides to create the purple and orange blended background.  The ghosts were shaded just ever so slightly with a cool gray Copic marker.  I used a coordinating shade of alcohol marker to color in the wine.  The sentiment was heat embossed in white onto black cardstock.  

Supplies:
Miss Ink - Boo Sheet stamp set
Distress Oxides

As always, thanks so much for spending a bit of your day with me!

Jules

5 comments:

  1. I've already commented on IG, but I have to comment here too - I love this card!! Beautiful ink blending on the background, and the confused ghost totally made me smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! These ghouls couldn't be cuter and I love the pun! Thanks for playing along at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I got a good chuckle this morning seeing those ghost with their glasses of wine! Your ink blended background is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These ghosts are absolutely so fun Julie!! Super impressed at your results blending orange and purple together!!! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete