Saturday, September 17, 2022

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers #218

 

It's time once again for a Snarky Saturday with the Sisterhood.  Our latest prompt is very versatile.  Can you guess from my card?  


No, it's not Tighty Whities.  *wink*






We're asking you to incorporate kraft into your design.  I chose to use an embossed kraft cardstock background panel.  I stamped, fussy cut and shaded the undies and adhered them directly to the panel.  The sentiment was stamped and heat embossed in two parts to achieve the black and white look.  I added some narrow strips of scrap cardstocks horizontally across the bottom to finish off the retro look.  

Supplies:
Unity Stamps - Change stamp set
Stampin Up - Painted Texture embossing folder

I invite you to visit our blog for more snarky birthday inspiration and hope to see your card in our gallery! 

As always, thanks so much for spending a bit of your day with me!

Jules



2 comments:

  1. Great card, Jules! Made me laugh so much, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMFG I wish I had this set so I could make this card for my "never does laundry" "can't possibly have that many pairs of underwear" 19 year old!!!
    This is sooooooooo awesome sistah!

    ReplyDelete