Thursday, September 15, 2022

Seize the Birthday #247

 

You've all heard of Taco Tuesdays but today I'm bringing you Taco Thursday in  celebration of our latest Seize the Birthday challenge topping.




I'd like to think that Lindsey is still with us as she chose this prompt a few months back.  This taco is for you my friend.  





I began with a Distress Oxide blended background.  I stamped, fussy cut and colored (Copics) the cute little image which was adhered directly onto the splattered background.  The sentiments were stamped with a crisp black pigment ink before adhering the panel to a heavy weight white card base.

Supplies:
Simon Says Stamp - Taco Party stamp set

I invite you to visit our blog for more inspiration from our Guest Designer Asa as well as my fellow teammates.  Be warned....you might leave hungry.  *wink*  

If toppings aren't your thing, any birthday themed card qualifies.

As always, thanks so much for spending a bit of your day with me!

Jules


5 comments:

  1. Jules, Linds would love this taco card as much as I do. It is as darling as can be. The background is well blended and balanced and that image...well it's adorable. Awesome job with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT taco image! Reminds me of the commercials :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your fun card Jules. That image is so cute with his taco - great coloring and I love your blended and splattered background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am late to the comment party as we were on a vacation to Greece and Italy and the internet was not so good. But I am here now and I wanted to say that you surley honered Lindsey as this would be her kind of card. My hat off to you on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this so much! Can never go wrong with tacos. Your colouring and background are so fabulous.

    ReplyDelete