Friday, September 2, 2022

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

 

I am nothing if not an equal opportunity craft supply collector.  Today I'm playing with the Simon Says Wednesday challenge group.  It's been a long time since I've joined in but I'm taking advantage of a nasty (non-Covid) cold to play in my craft room.  





Anything Goes featuring CZ Design Product



I began with the embossed background.  I then die cut the dove and branch from silver and white cardstocks.  The sentiment was heat embossed in silver onto the same white cardstock.  I arranged them to my liking and added in a diagonal line of silver pearls to extend the flow. 

Supplies:
Simon Says Stamap - Turtle Dove die set
Simon Says Stamp - Leaf Bundle embossing folder
Simon Says Stamp / CZ Design - Clean Line Gratitude stamp and die set
Studio Katia - silver foil pearls


As always, thanks so much for spending a bit of your day with me!

Jules


1 comment: