Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Perfectly CAS September Challenge

 

It's time for another round of Perfectly CAS challenges where we ask that you use only 1/3 of the card front in your design.  Our challenge prompt this time is Halloween.







I knew I wanted my little ghosty to be in the bottom left of my card panel.  Being a white ghost on a white background I needed a little something something to set him off.  I used a circle background stencil as a guide for Distress Oxide blending.  I then stamped and die cut the ghost and balloons.  I used a tiny bit of gray shading on the ghost and colored his balloons in with a purple Copic marker before adhering to the circle background.  The sentiment was stamped onto black cardstock and embossed in white.  I adhered the panel to a white card base using fun foam.  I am very happy with the outcome. So cute! 

Supplies:
Miss Ink Designs - Boo Sheet stamp set
Taylored Expressions - Masking Circle stencil set
Distress Oxides

I invite you to visit our blog for more CAS Halloween inspiration and hope to see your creations in our gallery!

As always, thanks so much for spending a bit of your day with me!

Jules



1 comment:

  1. I love the way this turned out, Jules! Perfect background to showcase my favorite ghosts!

    ReplyDelete