Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Ellen Hutson August Challenge

 

While I haven't had a chance to join in until today, I'm so happy that the team at Ellen Hutson LLC has brought back their monthly challenges.  I'm sliding in at month's end with my entry.  







Here's the mood board...




I chose three colors from the mood board and three Ellen Hutson stamp sets for my background design.  I stamped the images onto a white cardstock panel in a random manner adding in the black stamped images to fill in the open spaces.  The sentiment was stamped, cut and then stacked three high.  The sub-sentiment was stamped and heat embossed onto a strip of ink swiped cardstock.  I finished my card off with a sprinkling of clear droplets.  


Supplies:
Ellen Hutson - Organic Elements stamp set
Ellen Hutson - Abstract Nature stamp set
Ellen Hutson - Stay Cool stamp set
Ellen Hutson - Lucky stamp set
Ellen Hutson - Clear Droplets
Catherine Pooler Inks - Dress Blue/Lemon Grass/Martini


As always, thanks so much for spending a bit of your day with me.

Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment