Saturday, August 20, 2022

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers #216

 
We are returning to our regular Sisterhood Saturday posts with a new prompt from Edna.  For the next fortnight we would like to see your "O is for OLD" cards.  

It was time for me to return to the hilarious antics of the "elder" illustrations from Art Impressions.




One might think that my elder is screaming 
in pain, however one would be mistaken.


She is aghast at your age.  :-)




Anyone else thinking "Where's Waldo?"



I combined two "new to me" stamp sets from AI to create my scene.  The cat (from a Halloween set) was originally riding a broomstick but with some creative fussy cutting, she is now attached permanently to Marge's leg.  (Both of these images were colored with Copics.) I grabbed some snippets of 6x6 designer paper to create the parlor decor, adding in some stamping for the flooring and some score lines to create the illusion of an old wallpaper job.  For additional details I swiped some Distress Oxides over top to give the room an aged feeling.  The sentiment was stamped onto a die cut speech bubble.  The panel was matted in black and adhered to a gold colored card base.

Supplies:
Art Impressions - AHH! stamp set
Art Impressions - Fright Night stamp set
Ink Blot Shop - Get Grounded stamp set
Honeybee Stamps - patterned papers
Altenew - Speech Bubbles die set

We invite you to visit our blog for more snarkiness and hope you'll link your project to our gallery!

As always, thanks so much for spending a bit of your day with me!

Jules


3 comments:

  1. Just love this card so much! Fantastic combining of images and a super, funny inside too! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muahhhh ha ha ha ha ha this is awesome Jules!!!
    I think some of our friends and family are going to get some snarky birthday cards this year LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made me laugh, but I'm not sure why since my age is nothing to laugh about! Love that background wallpaper--perfect!

    ReplyDelete