Saturday, May 28, 2022

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers #211

 

It's another Sisterhood Saturday!  Today we bring to you a very fun prompt which can have many connotations.  W is for Wicked!




My first inkling was to create a witchy Halloween card but after some thought (and stash digging) I decided to try an Audrey Hepburn look with a wicked twist.




I began by stamping and cutting out Audrey.  I didn't have a stamp to say just what I wanted so I created my sentiment with the help of my computer.  I cut down the cardstock to A2 panel size and then stenciled the path to color match her accessories.  At this point I decided that the background was a bit plain so I ran it through my die cutter with a cover plate die.  I matted the panel onto matching pink cardstock, leaving just the narrowest of borders and then popped it up onto a black card base.  I added the tiny gold stars as a final bit of interest.

Supplies:
Hero Arts MMH April 2017
The Greetery - Pathway stencil
Altenew - Dotty Swirls cover plate
Honeybee Stamps - gold stars
Computer Generated Sentiment

I invite you to visit our blog for more wicked inspiration and hope to see your card in our gallery!

As always, thanks so much for spending a bit of your day with me!

Jules

3 comments:

  1. Great take on the challenge theme, super cute card, and well designed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! The sentiment is perfect! Classy & wicked :D

    ReplyDelete