Thursday, May 26, 2022

Seize the Birthday #239


Happy Thursday everyone !  The Seize the Birthday gang is back with a stenciling challenge.  If toppings aren't your thing any birthday card will do.  My card today features some wonderful washi tape goodies graciously sent to me by my friend Michele.  I'm sure you all know her but if not, I highly recommend that you following her.




Michele did most of the work for me by adhering the washi goodies to white cardstock and die cutting the pieces before mailing so this card was a breeze to create.



I began by lightly adding ink onto a white panel using a pale pinkish/lavender ink through a brick wall stencil.  I then matted this panel onto lavender cardstock leaving a narrow border on all four sides before popping it up onto an A2 card base.  I adhered the washi bouquet to the panel, popped up the preprinted foiled sentiment and added some pretty pearls as accents.  I cannot wait to try out the other pieces she sent to me.  (There will most likely be a purchase in my future but how does one decide?)

Supplies:
Pink Fresh Studio - Anemone Magic washi tape
Pink Fresh Studio - Foiled Sentiments
MFT - English Brick Wall stencil
Trinity Stamps - Pearly Pink, Vivid Veridian, Shimmering Sky pearls

I invite you to visit our blog for much more inspiration.  Lorraine is still guesting with us so be sure to stop by and give her a little bit of love as well.  

Thank you Michele for sharing your wonderful goodies with me today.  As always, my sincere thanks to all of you who are spending a bit of your day with me!

Jules

8 comments:

  1. These goodies found a grateful heart, and a beautiful home today, Julie! You are so welcome - LOve the stenciled brick behind this bouquet!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jules :-) the stencilled background is fabulous and I love the flowers and sentiment, beautifully layered! :-)

    Hope you have a fabulous weekend :-)
    luv
    Lols XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sure looks like you took a day in early spring and put it on a card. Just so easy on the eyes and fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This came out so well, Jules and always nice to be gifted something for a fellow card-maker. I love brick backgrounds and this really did it's job! Have a wonderful next two weeks with your GS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful florals, amazing that it's washi tape! Love the foiled sentiment too, gorgeous design, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card you've created with that flower washi tape, and the stencil background fits it to a T! Loving it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Jules - washi tape has come a long way! Looks fab on the brick stencilled background.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous! Great collaboration card - the brick stencil is a perfect backdrop.

    ReplyDelete