Thursday, April 21, 2022

Just Us Girls #628

 

I found myself with some extra time on my hands yesterday which is a rare occurrence in this multigenerational household.  Today I'm playing with the gals at JUGS (Just Us Girls) where the prompt is one I couldn't pass up.    



Red/Black/White


There is something about this color combo 
that always has me striving for a international vibe.






This is a very simple design however it does require some masking.  I stamped the beret and suitcase onto the blank background before stamping them once again onto masking paper.  I masked these images before stamping the bear.  I created another mask for him before stamping the tower.  All that was left was to do some alcohol ink coloring.  Voila! (See what I did there?  LOL!)


Supplies:
Ellen Hutson - Bear Ware Grand Tour


As always, thanks so much for spending a bit of your day with me!

Jules

3 comments:

  1. Love it Julie! That bear is always so cute and your little travel scene is fun!!! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this bear and card! I still think we should pack our bags and escape for a while. Thanks for linking up at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, Julie! an Italian in Paris is good, too!
    =]

    ReplyDelete