Thursday, March 17, 2022

Seize the Birthday #234

 

Hello Friends!  DT member JoAnn at the Seize the Birthday blog has a new challenge for us to try.  In honor of St. Patty's Day we are asking you to flood our gallery with birthday cards made in Green and White.    



 Our prompts are always optional however we do ask 
that you keep to a birthday theme.





I opted for the more olive shades of the green color spectrum when stenciling my pinwheels.  I kept the design in the upper third portion of the panel to maintain a nice block of white space.  The largest sentiment was stamped, die cut and adhered to the card base with the subsentiment stamped directly below it.  I added some old sequins as well as clear droplets to finish off the design.

Supplies:
The Greetery - Pinwheel Party dies and stencils
The Greetery - Opposites Attract stamp set
Miscellaneous sequins from my stash

I invite you to visit our blog and time willing, give my teammies some lovin'.  They've created some wonderful examples for your viewing pleasure.   


Thank you so much for spending a bit of your day with me.

Jules

9 comments:

  1. Love the design, a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this would be a great card for a guy or even a teenage boy. Those are hard for me, but I think you made a delightful one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design Jules. Love the stenciled pinwheels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect stamp set to use for our colors for this challenge. Love the bold happy too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous and fun, Jules! Makes me want to party 😁

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card makes me so happy to look at - bring in the fun and the cheer with pinwheels! Lovely combination of the green tones as well. Great card, Jules!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun CAS design Jules, love the look of these pinwheels and the perfect smattering of bling, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These pinwheels are fabulous! I love the shades of olive and the great layout. Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete