Monday, March 14, 2022

Perfectly CAS - March Challenge

 

We at the Perfectly CAS challenge blog are back with a new prompt and it happens to be one I love...Die Cuts.





The idea behind this challenge is to use
 only 1/3 of your card space in the design.  
Please visit the blog for the official guidelines.  


I opted to use the lower right hand corner of my card for my design.  I began by lightly ink blending a green dye ink into the corner to ground my die cuts.  I die cut the elements from white cardstock and colored them in with Copic markers.  The trail and sentiment were stamped in a crisp pigment ink.  No frills added to this CAS card.  

I invite you to visit our blog and play along.  Limiting ourselves to just 1/3 of the card is definitely a challenge and we hope to see your creation in our gallery!


Supplies: 
Cottage Cutz - Mushroom Minis die
Cottage Cutz - Forest Critters die
Ellen Hutson - Snailed It stamp set


Thank you so much for spending a bit of your day with me.

Jules


6 comments:

  1. Oh Julie this is just adorable! What a fabulous little scene you have created! Well done teamie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never knew a snail and mushrooms could be so darn cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You love it, and so do I, Julie! What darling little shrooms and snail!
    CAS perfection, indeed!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet and adorable card! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A truly perfect CAS, Jules. I love this cute scene, I love these toadstools and their juicy red. Also, ink blending looks amazing, very skilfully made, with great feeling.
    BożenA xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so darn cute, love the pop of red :D

    ReplyDelete