Friday, March 4, 2022

Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge - March 2022

 

It's March (wow, right?!) and time for another round of the Happy Little Stampers Christmas challenge.  Our optional (but highly desired) theme is Twine.







I began with a white cardstock panel.  I used green dye inks to stencil in the greenery and a red glimmer paste for the florals and berries.  I cut the panel down and adhered it to a kraft card base.  I heat embossed the sentiment in white onto a die cut rectangle which I popped up onto the center of the panel.  I added some faux stitching with a white gel pen, tied a bit of twine around the bottom and finished the card off with some clear confetti.  This has a bit of a "homespun meets glam" feeling to it.

Supplies:
Simon Says Stamp - Christmas Foliage stencils
Simon Says Stamp - Gift of Love stamp set
Nuvo - Glimmer Paste in Raspberry Rhodolite
Pretty Pink Posh - Sparkling Clear Confetti

Get a head start on your holiday cards by joining us in our blog gallery.  

1 comment:

  1. That's a brilliant colour green to use Jules and I love the effect of the glitter paste. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete