Saturday, March 5, 2022

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers #205

 

It's time for another round of snarkiness over at our fabulous Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers challenge blog.  I have an extremely colorful card in honor of our newest prompt.  Can you guess?  (V is for.....)






VIBRANT



I began by playing with my alcohol inks onto a sheet of synthetic paper.  I used a variety of greens, blues and a metallic gold to create this background.  I die cut the wine glass from gold cardstock which I adhered to the right side of my inked panel.  The sentiment was heat embossed in white onto a piece of matte gold cardstock.  I added a layer of this same cardstock to the glittered wine glass to represent the wine and later decided to give it some gloss.  A simple yet extremely vibrant card.

I invite you to visit our blog for more inspiration from my teammies as well as our Reigning Queen of Snark Granne.  We'd love to see your Vibrant card in our gallery.  Snark is appreciated however not a requirement to play.

Supplies:
MFT - Let's Toast dies
MFT - Sassy Pants Birthday Greetings stamp set
Ranger - alcohol inks
Yupo Paper
Miscellaneous gold mirror and gold glitter cardstocks


Thank you so much for spending a bit of your day with me.

Jules




3 comments:

  1. Awesome background, great sentiment, super design and a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh this is just gorgeous!
    Amazing background - and a good motivational sentiment :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzer, love this card, Jules! That gold looks so good with the blue and green inks, Jo x

    ReplyDelete