Monday, March 21, 2022

Color Hues -#37

 

Today I'm sharing my entry into the current Color Hues challenge where the color duo this time around is Yellow and Pale Teal.  










My design is very simple and requires no explanation.  Once the stamping was done I adhered the panel to black cardstock leaving the tiniest of borders before adhering it to the card base.  Easiest card ever.

Supplies:
Ellen Hutson - Stay Cool stamp set
Ellen Hutson - Organic Elements stamp set
MFT - Connected alpha die set


Thank you so much for spending a bit of your day with me.

Jules




4 comments:

  1. Love everything about it! I love the Stay Cool set and am always happy to get new inspiration! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card and design! Thanks for playing along with my colors my dear friend! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie I love your abstract choice of design. Looks great is these colours. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete