Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Color Hues #32

 

I created a quick graphic inspired card for the current Color Hues challenge.  Check it out....





Purples will forever haunt me but they're easier to work with when combined with a definitely favorite, red.  




I think the creation of this one is pretty straightforward so I won't bother with the details.  Stamps and inks.  Easy Peasy.

Supplies:
Ellen Hutson - Voices in My Head stamp set
Ellen Hutson - Organic Elements stamp set
Ellen Hutson - Stay Cool stamp set


Thank you so much for spending a bit of your day with me.

Jules




4 comments:

  1. I love this graphic card! Great job using the colors. Thanks so much for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a fun card! I love the way you've combined all the small elements! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun card, Jules! I think I will save it to my desktop so I can refer to it when things go Awry Thanks for playing along with us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Purple is not my go to color either... so a BIG thank you for going for it and for sharing this FABulous card Jules!
    Always happy to see you in the Color Hues gallery!

    ReplyDelete