Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge - January 2022

 

Happy New Year crafty friends!  I took a bit of a crafting break over the holidays but I'm ready to jump back into it.  

My first post of 2022 is a DT card for the Happy Little Stampers Christmas challenge where we're starting the year off with Anything Goes. It's currently a balmy 84 degrees Fahrenheit in Florida so I thought a holiday snowman was in order.







I stamped my snowman in the bottom right corner and then masked him off before adding some glittery snowflakes to the background.  I added interest to his hat and scarf with some gel pen dots, stamped the greeting and then hand drew the lined border.  I do believe he is a Florida snowman since he appears to have lost his torso.  *wink*

I invite you to stop by the Happy Little Stampers blog where you'll find several challenges posted at the beginning of each month.  I currently design for the Christmas team as well as the Die team however we offer other challenges if neither of these are your thing.  Come check it out in 2022 and play along!

Supplies:
Simon Says Stamp - Build a Snowman
Simon Says Stamp - Falling Snow stencil
Nuvo - Moonstone Glimmer Paste

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday.  Let's make the best of 2022!  Thank you so much for spending a bit of your day with me.

Jules

3 comments:

  1. Adorable snowman, great design, and you hand dotted the scarf and hat, I thought it was paper pieced. awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty chilly here in Wisconsin - he would feel right at home - I would prefer the Florida sunshine right now. Beautiful and fun card
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design...love that cute snowman!

    ReplyDelete