Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Happy New Decade!


Today marks not only the first day of the new year but also the first day of a new decade.  I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking "how can that possibly be?"  I swear it was only last year that the world was coming to an end due to Y2K. 

On a personal note, my 2019 was filled with multiple health issues.  Some were resolved with surgery while others were not.  Sparing you all the horrid details, I discovered late this year that my remaining issues were all dietary related and I am happy to report that I now feel better than I have in years.  So out with 2019 and in with 2020!!! 

To ring in the new decade I created a very simple card using a set from the Essentials by Ellen line from Ellen Hutson.  They are actually having a sale today so you might just want to ring in the new year with some online shopping.  *wink*




I always find it difficult to capture shine in my photographs but trust me, this one is beautiful in person.  I used a glitter embossing powder from Nuvo which has turned out to be one of my favs.  





I want to personally thank each and every one of  you who take the time out of your day to visit me here on my blog as well as on Instagram.  The crafting community is amazing and I treasure all of the friendships it has brought into my life for the past 15 years.  I hope you all have an amazing 2020!  

Jules 


3 comments:

  1. Sparkly and elegant! So glad you are starting 2020 feeling great. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to hear your good news - what a great way to end a year, and know that the New Year will be better because of it!
    LOve your card - cheers to you/ and crafty time in 2020, Jules!
    =]

    ReplyDelete