Thursday, January 2, 2020

You're My Person


After a month of holiday tags and snowman cards I was sooooo ready to create something entirely new.  I grabbed one of the newest sets from MFT and started coloring.





Being honest here.  I have never been partial to their Pure Innocence line but this one had me at the sentiment.  I have a couple of near and dear friends that I could send this when the time is right.  Like when I need to hide a dead body...hypothetically speaking, of course.  (Yeah, right.  This girl loves her zombies, Dexter and Karin Slaughter novels.  I'm not fooling anyone.  LOL!)

I hope to be busy working on challenge cards the remainder of this week.  I love getting ideas for cards that I wouldn't otherwise come up with on my own.  Some of my favorite online challenge blogs are ....

CAS Colours & Sketches (new DT member)
Sisterhood of the Snarky Stampers  (Where I am the Reigning Queen of Snark...my fav title ever.)
Perfectly CAS
The Library Craft Challenge
Inspired By Laurel
Seize the Birthday


I have also participated in ...

Twofer Card Challenge (you definitely have to put on your thinking cap for this one)
Case This Sketch


And in 2020 I'm hoping to participate in the following....

Freshly Made Sketches
The Flower Challenge   (florals are definitely on my 2020 list.  They intimidate me.)
Happy Little Stampers Watercolor Challenge  (Must. Do. More Watercoloring.)


What "go to" card challenges do you love?  Are there any that I'm missing out on here?  Please let me know in the comments so I can check them out.


Thanks so much for stopping by my little crevice of the blogosphere.  Here's to a productive and mojo-filled 2020!


Jules

 















3 comments:

  1. You're right....the sentiment is the thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We haven't even talked about the Dexter novels yet!!!
    I'm with you - the Pure Innocence images are not my favourites, either, but you are making me think twice with this amazingly cute card! Awesome colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've grown to love these Pure Innocence characters, Julie - they are at their best when simply colored because it really is all about their words - and they always say the cutest things.
    LOve this darling card - even if there is a body involved - jeesh!
    =] LOL
    You know we love to hang at the same challenges!

    ReplyDelete