Tuesday, November 12, 2019

25 Days of Tags - Post 1


As I stated in my previous post, I look forward to Tracey McNeely's 25 Days of Tags challenge every year.  I had oogled from afar for many years before jumping in and actually participating.  I think this is my third year and I still love it.

To simply my life, you can find details on her blog.  In a nutshell though, each day showcases a different manufacturer.  We, the participants, create a tag or tags inspired by her one of her Design Team examples.  Here are my tags for Days 1-5.  For more details on the folks who inspired me as well as the products I've chosen and, please follow me on IG @juliepeddicord



Day 1



Day 2



Day 3



Day 4




Day 5



also Day 5...different inspiration


I always end up with far more tags than I could possibly use so I give them out as gifts.  I have already have message from friends asking for particular tags.  LOL!!!  Makes my heart happy.

Thanks for taking a bit of time out of your day to spend with me.  Hope to see you on the crafty side.......


Jules


2 comments:

  1. These look really good displayed en masse like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been seeing, and loving, your tags on IG, Julie! So happy to see them all together … which means we'll have five more treats such as this post, right? As much as I love our little bear, it's the kitties that have stolen my heart today!
    =]

    ReplyDelete